Your generosity allows us to continue providing need-based scholarships for Elders to attend conferences, create additional scholarships and programs to support our native women in achieving their education initiatives. Each gift made to American Indian Women of Proud Nations strengthens our ability execute our mission, vision and goals.
- Educate and empower young American Indian college and high school students to achieve excellence and embrace the challenges of the 21st century by providing scholarship, advocacy, supportive environments, role models and mentors.
- Educate teachers and the public about what we value and articulate concerns dealing with American Indian history and culture.
- Address issues that impact the educational development of American Indian children and adolescents.
- Understand the complexity of American Indian community problems and develop culturally competent efforts to solve these problems.
- Increase the self-efficacy of American Indian women as agents of change in the educational, entrepreneurial, and political arenas.
- Address the holistic (mind, body and spirit) needs of American Indian mothers and wives.
Need gift ideas?
❤Full AIWPN Conference Scholarship $175.00
❤Full Education Scholarship $500.00
American Indian Women of Proud Nations is a Native owned and operated non-profit 501(c)3. Your gift truly makes a difference in lives of Native women of all ages. Thank you for your support!